Instead, I wrote myself a wish list, or 'To Do' list of sewing-related-things I'd like to do this year when I have time between doing work for other people. It's a work in progress that I am adding to and crossing off the list as I go. I have things on the list such as:
- make storage boxes from bridal bags,
- make carry bags from bridal bags,
- finish my advent calendar,
- make the kids Santa sacks
I've made a start on some of these things, and have recently added a few more things to the list, like:
- buy books on draping and bias cut sewing (and use them of course),
- catalogue my fabric stash and use / cull as much as possible
Over the coming year I will share more with you about how I am going against my goals, and of course some other things that I'll be doing this year.
Stay tuned for more of my obsessions!