5 August 2012

Welcome to my new blog

Inspired by my sister's blog Spend Less, Craft More I decided to take the plunge and document my own craftiness, creativity, and just plain obsessiveness.
Ready for the oven


Right now I am obsessed by baking macarons. It started about a month ago when a friend came over and we made some macarons together. They were a bit of a flop (but tasted oh, so good), so I made it my mission to keep trying until I could perfect them. It's 4 batches later now, and they're working much better, but more on that at a later time.



The only ones that made it off the tray

I'm also trying to finish a few (OK, a lot) of teddy bears that have been lying around my house for far too long waiting to be finished.

I'm looking forward to sharing more with you on this too.


No comments:

Post a Comment